WordPress Theme Customisation
Don't pay $16,497 for your next theme!
Have a WordPress theme you want customised?
Your WordPress theme is stuck. You feel like you’re on a hamster wheel. You’re working harder than ever but not getting ahead. You’re facing the same problems over and over again. You know you need to make a change but you’re paralysed by uncertainty that it will go up in time.
You’ve tried to educate yourself about how to get your WordPress website to look awesom! You’ve read all the articles. You’ve listened to all the podcasts. You’ve attended all the webinars. You’ve read a small mountain of business books – but you can’t figure out how to apply any of it to your business because your website sucks!
Bring your own theme and I’ll make it look like you spent $16,300 on WordPress theme customisation.
How it works
- We have a 30-Minute discussion around your theme customisation.
- We build our own strategy from the discussion (sitemap, SEO titles, etc.)
- You provide all design assets (fonts, colours & logo)
- We build font/colour palettes
- We design the following pages (Home, WooCommerce templates, 2 templates of your choosing)
- Most importantly, I will become your strategy resource for 30 days. If you have any questions about WordPress or your store, you get direct email access to me, and phone access when scheduled for 30 days after your store launch.
- We develop the theme to specs.
- We upload 5 products of choosing.
- You give the ok to migrate to your server (to add content as you please).
- Site goes live.
Don’t have any idea about WordPress theme providers? Check out some of my preferred ones.
- Beaver Builder Theme
- Woo Themes
- Organic Themes
- Theme Foundry
- Array Themes
- Graph Paper Press
- Mint Themes
Why I think you should sign up right now.
I want you to succeed in business, especially online where the attention graph is ever getting increasingly harder to crack
I want you to have a guarantee of income at the end, and to insure that I have to work hard to get you great results being on top of the ecommerce game.